Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Start Of Something New

Welcome to the start of the new Nikon CLS blog on Blogger.com. I hope that this blog will be a gateway into the world of Nikon's Creative Lighting System. I will be bringing you the basics, how-to's, tips, tricks, and things I fine interesting on a daily basis. Over the next few weeks I will be constructing the pieces of this blog to provide quick links to the information you are looking for. It will start with equipment descriptions and journey into basic usage. Hopefully along the way I will be able to bring you some videos of actually using CLS gear ranging from how do I turn it on to getting into remote mode menus. This way everyone from the newest newbie on has the same base to work from. From there I hope the videos progress into how to get the most from your CLS strobes. I'm excited and I hope you are too as we build the internet's premier CLS usage blog.

No comments: